Global Leading Light Initiatives is an Mthatha-based nonprofit with aim to provide 21st century skills to young people in at student and out-of-school levels. The LL-Tech Academy aims to support the establishment of new youth-owned IT businesses in the Eastern Cape to catalyse economic growth and boost employment.
Job Title: IT Trainer
Job Location: Mthath, Eastern Cape
Duration: This is a short-term basis for the first phase position of its LL-Tech Academy in Mthatha
The IT Trainer will be responsible for the application of learning technologies to transfer skills, in both IT and non-IT subjects.
- A degree or diploma in Computer Systems Technology
- An Accredited certificate in IT maintenance (CompTIA A+ or Cisco) will be an advantage
- Five years’ experience in facilitating ICT training programmes and curriculum design
- Entrepreneurial education will be an advantage
- Must be resident in Mthatha
- Must be a South African citizen, permanent residence or have authorization to legally take up employment in the Republic South Africa
Submit CV and cover letter to email@example.com in the subject of your email, write: “Technical Trainer” Also clearly mention the post for which you are applying for.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 30 April, 2019