The Love Trust is a nonprofit organisation which has been established to serve underprivileged children and their communities.
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Job Location: Midrand
This position is on a permanent full-time position.
- Effectively maintain the Love Trust membership base
- Market Research and Fundraising support
- Effectively market The Love Trust using Social Media, i.e. website, Facebook, Twitter
- Ensure consistency and compliance of The Love Trust Brand Material
- Effective Marketing events
- Effective Media Liaison
- Effectively engage with donors
- Solid MS Excel experience
- Previous administrative and marketing experience
- Sensitive with confidential information
- Have good telephonic communication experience
- Social media exposure
- Written and verbal English communication skills to write letters, articles for print, on-line / web / social media and newsletter publications
- Creativity, assertive
- Project management / event management skills
- Be dedicated, hardworking and have the ability to work under pressure
- Own reliable transport, and be prepared to use own transport for business purposes and remunerated at the given Love Trust kilometre rate
- RSA citizen or valid work permit
Submit your CV, three contactable referees to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote Marketing Specialist in the subject line.
Application Deadline: Thursday, 18 April, 2019