MES Cape Town is looking for a dynamic, qualified individual that can establish MES’s skills training capacity and manage & develop the employment rehabilitation programme (GROW), in the Northern suburbs of Cape Town.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Job Location: Cape Town
- Occupational Therapy qualification
- Minimum 2 years OT experience
- Experience in the non-profit sector preferable
- Management experience preferable
- Certification preferable as a trainer, invigilator or moderator
- Code 08 / Code B license
- Strong administrative, reporting and communication skills
- Computer literate (Word / Excel / Outlook)
- Ability to build relationships with various role players in the community
- Must be passionate about working with homeless people.
Salary package R17 535 CTC. Generous annual & study leave.
Application deadline: 12th April 2019