AQUITY Innovations is a not-for-profit organisation established in 2010. The overall mission of AQUITY is to improve the quality of health and social services in the Southern African region and ensure access to good quality care. The Organisations activities covert, TB and TB/DM management, TB/HIV programmes, OVC programmes, Quality Improvement, health systems strengthening, research and evaluations.
Job Title: Health Care Worker
Job Location: Port Elizabeth.
Duration: Six months
Start date: 25th April 2019
Report to: Team Leader
- Report to catchment health facility to get list of all TB cases in your area of intervention
- Participate in door to door to activations to conduct health education on TB and infection control
- Screen people for TB, including collection of sputum and delivery to health facility/GP
- Linkage of TB patients to allocated GP/Health facility
- Ensure TB patients on treatments and attending appointments at GP/Health Facilities
- Report to Team Leader on patients screened, diagnosed, linked to care and visited
Submit your CV, cover letter and completed biodata form to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday, 12 April, 2019