SmartStart is a national early learning programme that is looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven individual with experience in training materials and adult learning to support our programme design team.
Job Title: Communications Officer
Job Location: Johannesburg.
- Create, coordinate, execute and evaluate SmartStart’s digital plan, working across key channels including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the SmartStart website
- Implement and execute all work in line with the brand strategy and brand plan
- Be instrumental in increasing our digital presence and gaining visibility for our brand
- Core Functions understanding and monitoring digital platforms
- Track, analyse and report on key digital analytics on a monthly basis
- Use insights to continually improve content, ensuring it is relevant and share worthy
- Use digital apps and tools to measure our engagement levels and monitor what kind of content is required
- Build monthly reporting tools on analytics and performance against our baseline targets
- A three year degree in Communications or equivalent is required
- Minimum of four to five years’ experience as a Communications Specialist or Social Media Officer, with proven experience in communication platforms management and content creation
- Understanding of NGO sector or Education sector is desirable
Send CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Sunday, 31 March, 2019