Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
Employer: Movit Products Limited (MPL)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
· Responsible for planning, executing, and managing a comprehensive risk based audit Plan for Movit Products Limited (MPL).
· Supervise and ensure the efficiency of the auditing team to achieve the internal audit objective.
· Develop and implement internal auditing policies, procedures, programs, controls, and mechanisms to prevent or mitigate risks of loss to the company.
· Review departmental functions and activities to determine the nature of operations and adequacy of the system of control to achieve established objectives.
· Guide the top management on internal control matters and current company status in terms of risks.
· Coordinate the internal audit effort with those of the company’s external auditors.
· Conduct annual risk assessment before formulation of the annual audit plan.
· Carry out consultative work and fraud investigations from management.
· The ideal candidate should hold a Masters in Accounting or Finance
· Profession certification in ACCA or CPA is a must.
· Comprehensive Knowledge on Internal Audit, COSO, internal controls, compliance and risk management.
· Audit Techniques (Work programs, tests, sampling, documentations and reports )
· Good knowledge of ERP systems (Oracle and SAP)
· High degree of objectivity, integrity , Confidentiality and strong business skills
· Previous experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes and systems.
· Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in planning, organizing, performing systems analyst tasks and setting priorities of tasks among multiple assigned projects.
· Works on extremely complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangible variance factors. Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criterion for obtaining results.
How to Apply:
All qualified and interested candidates should send their filled MPL Job Application Form, download here, and send it as an attachment to email@example.com (Not more than 1MBs). Please quote the name of the job title in the subject line.
Deadline: 1st December 2017