- Company: The Estee Lauder Companies
- Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in South Africa
MAC Retail Artist, FT Mall Of Africa
- Achieve all Brands key performance indicators and targets through make up service offerings in store
- Provides high touch service to all customers at all times to deliver personalized service dependent on customer’s needs across all generations and all ethnicities.
- Fosters excellent working relationships on counter and with the wider business and retailer.
- Drive transactions by proactively promoting new products and additional tasks.
- Achieves the brand expectation for appointment and bookings.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Customer Service & Sales
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills, listen to the customer, ask questions, investigate preferences and make the experience interactive.
- Suggest groups of appropriate products and colours to meet and exceed customer’s needs.
- Assist customers with product and services selection and information.
- Perform professional and appropriate makeup applications to achieve the look the customer desires.
- Inform customers of available services, M.A.C consciousness programs and philosophies.
- Obtain customer data for M.A.C addict book or other client list as required.
- Meet your individual responsibility for your appropriate contribution to the team’s goals in terms of service, sales and company objectives.
- Adhere to current “good counter practices”.
- Give great internal customer service and develop good working relationships with colleagues.
- Be punctual and manage time on counter effectively.
- Keep informed about products, company information and store information.
- Actively participate in store theme days, events and new product launches.
- Achieve Skills Certification requirements.
- Actively participate in M.A.C training sessions and partnered store mandatory training sessions.
- Assist in Inventory Management
- Assist daily in stock and hygiene supplies replenishment and maintain appropriate levels throughout the day.
- Communicate low on stock and out of stocks to the Retail Manager.
- Assist in the proper rotation of stock
- Maintaining work environment
- Actively participate in cleaning displayer units, tools and testers throughout the day, and more thoroughly at night to prepare for next day’s business.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Maintain tester units in proper schematic order, replace products once authorized by manager.
- Replace any broken or damaged products authorized by
- Maintain proper placement and condition of merchandise on counter, in stock rooms and all stock holding areas.
- Inform management of any store maintenance or Health and Safety issues which might lead to accidents.
- Administrative Assistance Activities
- Assist with inventory counts.
- Be responsible for booking demos and lessons.
- Adhere to proper security procedures regarding handling of cash and assets.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Grade 12
- Ability to work retail hours
- Certified or professionally trained makeup artist
- Retail Cosmetics Experience
- Creative and passionate about makeup
- Strong Selling Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
Job: Retail – Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ZA-GT-Johannesburg
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 173996
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
<!– This site is converting visitors into subscribers and customers with OptinMonster – optinmonster.com –>
Apply for this Job