- Company: PUMA
- Location: Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
- State: Western Cape Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in South Africa
Inbound Costing Coordinator
At PUMA, we are in constant pursuit of faster. That extends beyond our support of the fastest athletes in the world. We also work to be fast in how we adapt to and connect with the constantly changing world around us. Through innovative design, iconic footwear and apparel, and authentic partnerships, we aim to always push what’s next in both sport and culture.
That hustler’s spirit can be felt across PUMA categories, partnerships, offices, and countries. And we are always in search of talent that can help us set the pace at which sport and culture collide, as well as finding better ways to connect and collaborate with our communities.
PUMA supports over 13,000 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Dobotex, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
Responsibilities & KPI`s for this role:
– Accurate and timeous processing of all invoices on SAP. After CI sign off either 5 Days after CI OR 5 days prior to the ETA into Port.
– Book daily deliveries into the warehouse 24/48 hours prior to delivery
– Respond to Supplier booking confirmations within 1 hour of the email being received.
– Good Receipt of scanned stock to be processed within 24 Hours.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job