- Company: The Estee Lauder Companies
- Location: Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in South Africa
MAC Retail Manager, Centurion
- The Retail Manager is responsible for managing the total operation of their assigned store and supervising the store and employees.
- S/he is responsible for the hiring, training and development of his/her employees.
- S/he will generate sales through their team, perform outstanding customer service, and maximize profits by controlling expenses.
- Other duties include but are not limited to the development of the Assistant Manager or Third Key in management responsibilities and the protection of company assets.
- The Retail Manager must develop strong working relationships with his/her retail partner store or mall management (as applicable), AT&D of his/her region and head office support departments
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure staff delivers consistent, excellent customer service in accordance with our standards.
- Resolve customer issues and requests in an efficient and quick manner.
- Develop and utilize customer database for phone calls, product launches, events and appointments in conjunction with the Company’s customer program.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales and profit goals.
- Determine and communicate individual and team sales goals and hold staff accountable for results in accordance with the brand’s business practices.
- Analyze and review goal attainment and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Control all store expenses within budget guidelines.
- Manage cash loss prevention procedures and established security policies.
- Manage time, establish priorities and delegate effectively to meet goals and objectives
- Maintain appropriate inventory levels
- Prepare, coordinate and ensure a complete and accurate physical inventory as required.
- Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
- Execute new launch displays, collateral placement, etc.
- Oversee all planning details for events.
- Maintain a cohesive, cooperative work environment through team building and motivation.
- Maintain a communication system for the store to ensure all staff review current initiatives and direction.
- Hold regular and productive staff meetings with AT&D.
- Recruit, hire and develop top Artist and management professionals, maintaining an active candidate pool.
- Administer all training programs for selling skills, customer service, products and operations.
- Conduct monthly coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on progress according to the company’s business programs.
- Perform thorough and timely staff reviews and initiate increases, promotions, disciplinary action and terminations with MRO and Human Resources approval.
- Ensure staff is trained in service and artistic skills as established by the Company.
- Managerial experience.
- Cosmetic experience preferred.
- 1-2 years key holder responsibility in a supervisory role in a service oriented environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Make-up Certification
Job: Retail – Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ZA-GT-Pretoria
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 1816951
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
<!– This site is converting visitors into subscribers and customers with OptinMonster – optinmonster.com –>
Apply for this Job