RCL FOODS is seeking an HR Intern to join our Consumer Division. The role will be based in Randfontein and report to the HR Practitioner.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support on various projects.
Self-management and accountability are key elements to foster an efficient and productive workforce and the business strives to empower its staff to be passionate in all that they do and encourages them to influence decision-making processes and outcomes.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
• Must be highly analytical
• Ability to work and communicate with people on all levels
• Ability to work with minimum supervision
• Ability to plan and coordinate small jobs
• Minimum Requirements Completed Human Resources Management Degree / BComm HR
• Working knowledge experience in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Excellent communication skills
Duties & Responsibilities
• Develop a current knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations
• Develop a working knowledge of HR information database and searchable resources
• Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
• Responsible for all meeting arrangements
• Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both external and internal
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible.
Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals