If you believe that the future of business is digital, and you want to dedicate your heart and soul to the adventurous journey of building exciting online stores for great brands, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to make their break into digital, start from the ground up and immerse themselves in the fast-paced and lean environment of online business.
We’re looking for a young, dynamic and skilled person to join our startup team in the eCommerce space. The ideal candidate is someone who is eager and willing to dedicate the time necessary to learn how to operate the tools needed to create online platforms.
They feel the digital drive and want to be part of a team that is fast-growing and innovating in the eCommerce landscape.
You’ll need to be fully committed to the mission, which is to enhance the way people experience ecommerce in South Africa and help brands thrive digitally. In the back of your mind you must think how can we constantly improve the user experience and what can we do differently to make a our stores better and generate more revenue and greater profit.
- This is a full-time paid internship (Weekly 9-5 and more)
- You’ll assist in the creation, sourcing and uploading of content for new e-commerce websites.
- Operate leading e-commerce and CMS systems.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions, serving as note-taker.
- Researching trends and developments happening in the e-commerce space.
- Other menial miscellaneous jobs that are necessary to the building and maintenance of the online stores (i.e. running errands)
- A relevant degree (or still studying) related to online business, engineering, digital marketing, etc.
- Basic HTML/CSS coding skill
- Proficiency in computer applications (Google Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Previous agency environment or start up experience .
- Proficiency in design software (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
<!– Responsive –>
Location: Cape Town