The Coronation Brilliant Minds Graduate Programme is introducing fantastic opportunities for seven newly qualified graduates to start a career in Asset Management for 2019.
• Investments (Equity Research) – Bachelor’s degree majoring in Accounting, Economics or Maths
• Talent Management – Bachelor’s degree with majors in HR or Organisational Psychology
• Client Services (Contact Centre) – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
• Validations (Contact Centre) – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
• Middle Office – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
• Personal Investments – Finance related Bachelor’s degree
Competencies & Personality Attributes
• Responsibility and Accountability
• Attention to detail
• Innovative and creative
• Ambitious, highly energetic and keen to take on additional responsibilities in a dynamic environment
• Should have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Must be able to work in a team environment
*Please note that in order to meet objectives set in our Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.*