IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things.
<!– Responsive –>
Transforming healthcare, improving the retail shopping experience, rerouting traffic and even designing the next generation fan experience in sports stadiums around the world – this is what IBMers do.
Join us and be part of a diverse and global team of thinkers and doers. Work with extraordinary, insightful, imaginative people in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality.
You are a graduate with a real passion for learning. You have a questioning mindset and often ask “why?” It’s not unusual for you to have had new and brilliant ideas before breakfast.
You are interested in technology and love to play around with the latest gadgets. You’ve always been great at solving problems. You believe that the world can be a better place through the use of technology, and want to help make that happen.
Does this sound like you?! If yes, we’d love to chat with you about a career with IBM!
We don’t expect you to be an expert, however we are looking for individuals with the right attitude who are innovative and dedicated.
You will need:
- Completed Degree
- Determination and proactivity– to learn, perform quality work and develop yourself
- Passion for consulting and new technologies
- An ability to think creatively and think differently
- A love of solving problems
- Skills and competencies
- Basic computer skills
- Strong team player
- As part of the internship with IBM, here’s what you can do:
- Learn something new every day
- Work with the latest technologies
- Share your ideas
- Deliver agile software solutions using best practices
- Think through hard problems, and work with a team to make them reality
- Be a IBM brand ambassador and support tier one clients
CLICK HERE TO APPLY