Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. They are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership. The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
- A Grade 12 qualification with Maths and English (pass rate of at least 50%) is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- 1 Year work experience
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- South African citizens
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
- Candidate must be willing to attend classes weekdays, and Saturdays if required
- Must be willing to work at the Regional location
Complete NQF level 4 HR Management Practice and Support Learnership Programme.
Provide administrative support throughout the year, during peak business periods and when teams are on leave.
The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
How To Apply
There are 2 opportunities available:
Closing date: 18 May 2018
Only disabled candidates will be considered for this position.