G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which specialises in outsourced business processes in sectors where security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. G4S is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen. G4S has operations in more than 125 countries and 657,000 employees.
G4S Cash Solutions (SA), a leading global integrated security solutions company, has a vacancy for an Intern in Human Resources Recruitment based in Centurion.
The purpose of an internship is to create work opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain work experience. A stipend is not a full salary, it is provided by the SETA of our industry to cover transport costs and basic fair to facilitate the opportunity for you to gain relevant work-based skills.
As such, it is a requirement that you are currently unemployed, and willing to work for a stipend to gain work experience.
Main Purpose of Position:
To provide recruitment administrative services with regard to vacancies within the business.
Key Performance Areas:
- Receive the authorisation form and job spec
- Advertise vacancy internally and externally for the required working days
- Post advertisement in agreed media and with agencies
- Add CV’s received to the CV database
- Provide CV’s in the file to HR Manager/Line manager on closing date
- Invite short listed candidates for interviews and book a venue
- Inform unsuccessful candidates via regret letters
- Ensure reference, criminal and qualification checks are completed on successful candidates
- Compile an interview pack and distribute to relevant Manager and HR Manager by close of business the day before the interview
Administrative support for HR Admin functions and reports
- Ensure all HR documents are on file
- Maintaining existing filing system and ensure the safety of confidential material
- Maintaining necessary stationery stock for team
- Perform any other administration duties as required from time to time
Fully completed tertiary qualification in HR or Business administration (Diploma / degree) with certificate already issued
Excellent written and verbal English
Ability to work in Centurion
Ability to work for a stipend
Skills and attributes:
MS Office Computer skills – specifically MS word and MS excel
Communication (written and verbal)
Supporting and working with others
Ability to prioritise
Delivering great customer service
Cooperating and collaborating
Dealing with changing circumstances
Attention to detail
Ability to work under pressure
CLICK HERE TO APPLY