The Western Cape Cerebral Palsy Association is a non-profit organisation that provides care, training and support services to people with disabilities. Job Title: Protective Workshop Manager Job Location: Cape Town Responsibilities: Manage the Protective Workshop Programme Implement predetermined norms and standards Financial management including budgeting and costing Planning for financial sustainability Human Resource […]
Columba Leadership’s is an NGO that activates youth enterprise and employment by helping young people transcend their personal circumstances and offers meaningful social impact to all investors. Job Title: Provincial Manager Job Location: Durban The purpose of the position is to drive, deliver and manage the expansion of Columba Leadership in […]
WIETA (Wine and Agricultural Ethical Trade Association) was formally established in November 2002. The association arose out of an Ethical Trade Initiative (ETI) pilot project in the wine industry in the late 90’s. The pilot not only assisted the ETI, its retail corporate members and South African partners in learning […]
EDC, with funding from USAID, is implementing the South Africa School-Based Sexuality and HIV Prevention Education Activity, a 5-year contract (currently in year 4) that will support the South African Government to reduce HIV infections in students and teachers by assisting the Department of Basic Education to implement high quality, […]
Praekelt leverages mobile technology to deliver essential information and vital services to improve the health and wellbeing of more than 100 million people in over 54 countries. Partnering with governments, NGOs and social enterprises, we provide our users with information, inspiration, and access. Job Title: Senior Project Manager Job Location: South […]
As a respected Product Support Graduate you will be expected to, use your high energy and social skills to partner with our client’s customers to help them achieve maximum benefit from their products.
When a user emails or sends you a chat with a problem or support query, it is important that you develop a strong rapport and make the user feel that someone is listening and understanding them.
You should be able to remember answers to frequently asked questions and troubleshoot with ease.
Key Focus Areas:
- Managing incoming email and chat user support inquiries
- Identifying and assessing user needs to achieve satisfaction
- Be an expert when it comes to the product and potentially for other products in the future
- Act as a liaison to resolve any emerging problems that our users might face with accuracy and efficiency
- Handle queries and complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits, following up to ensure resolution and keep records of customer interactions
- Tech-Savvy within software
- Follow communication procedures, policies, and guidelines
- Respond from a pre-prepared script that applies to the situation at hand
- Go the extra mile to engage with customers
- Able to commute to 44 Stanley Avenue (Praekelt offices) as a primary place of work
Working hours: 9am – 5pm working days whilst achieving the following turnaround times:
- Live chat response time: 5 minutes
- Email Support via email response time: 30 minutes
- Management of content to be uploaded to the brand management portal during downtime
Desired skills and experience:
- High school qualification (Essential)
- Diploma / Degree or the equivalent (advantageous)
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative, in sales or marketing
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent written communication abilities and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Be able to learn quickly so they can acquire the product knowledge to answer users questions accurately
- What will make you stand out from the rest:
- Excited to help users
- Patient, empathetic and passionately communicative
- Problem-solving should come naturally
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Confident at troubleshooting and investigate if you don’t have enough information to resolve users queries, support issues or complaints
Praekelt is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin or physical ability.
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Stipend: R100 000 pa
RISK MANAGEMENT GRAD / INTERN x2Duration: 24 Months
Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management or equivalent.
• Gain training exposure in risk management • Assist in the implementation of Risk Management Strategy and Fraud Prevention Strategy
• Provide risk management support • Assist in facilitation of risk assessments and conducting of ERM awareness workshops • Assist in
compilation of quarterly risk management reports and updating of risk register • Report to Risk Officer and perform any other reasonable
duties as assigned.
INTERNAL AUDIT GRAD / INTERN x2Duration: 24 MonthsRequirements
Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management or equivalent.
• Assist in the implementation of Risk Management Strategy and provide Risk Management Support • Assist in the facilitation of risk
assessments • Assist in the coordination of Internal Audit and Auditor-General queries, audits, a variety of accounting, financial and
operational records and procedures requiring the application of professional accounting and auditing principles • Verify reports against
source records to determine reliability • Use computer programs in the evaluation of data • Prepare work papers • Use a computer program in the
evaluation of data Performs other duties as assigned.
INSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCE, MONITORING AND EVALUATION GRAD /
Duration: 12 MonthsRequirements
• Degree / diploma in Public Administration or Human Resource Management • Computer literacy • Should not have been an intern anywhere
• Gain training exposure in performance management • Assist to collate and consolidate information pertaining to the performance of the
departments within the Municipality • Arrange meetings for quarterly reviews of the departmental performance and the individual assessments
for senior managers • Prepare memos for submission of reports to the stakeholders • Participate in research projects to make sure that the
Municipality remains abreast of National and Provincial guidelines or frameworks • Manage the performance database.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT GRAD / INTERN (5 POSTS)Duration: 24 MonthsRequirements
• University / Technikon graduate majoring in Accounting and Auditing or Tax or Economics • Should not have been an intern anywhere else.
• Gain training exposure in the Expenditure section, Budget section, Revenue Management section, Supply Chain Management and internal section
• Ensure compliance with the Municipal Finance Management Act • Act as compliance officers for the Municipality • Ensure accurate and timeous
submissions of relevant Treasury returns and required documents • Ensure compliance on National Treasury Budget reforms • Use their theory and
content in improving the financial management systems of the Municipality.
How To Apply
Interested individuals are kindly requested to apply in writing to The Municipal Manager, Lepelle-Nkumpi Local Municipality, Private Bag X07,
Chuenespoort 0745. Applications must be in the form of a covering letter stating the discipline in which the applicant is applying for, an updated Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications. All inquiries must be directed to Ms MV Muparutsa, tel. (015) 633-4533 and Mr. CR Mphahlele, tel. (015) 633-4522.
NB: If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful and correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
Faxed and e-mail applications are not acceptable. Lepelle-Nkumpi is an equal opportunity employer.
People from the designated group are urged to apply.
Joining IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) you’ll work on real projects, with real clients and real bottom-line deliverables. Join us and you’ll collaborate with insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity and individuality, rewarding diverse thinking and bold ideas.
And not just anyone. We are looking for exceptional people. Like you.
The initiative of our 1 year program in GTS is to identify tomorrow’s technical leaders. Interested?
IBM Global Technology Services (GTS) offers end-to-end IT consulting and business services supported by an unparalleled global delivery network. At GTS, we provide our clients with innovative technology solutions that help them to improve their business processes and in turn, profitability.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Graduate with minimum 3.3 GPA
- studying IT, Computer Science, Technology, Information Systems or Commerce?
- fluent in English (spoken & written)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Required to learn sales methodologies & processes for a sales cycle.
- Assist the sales team with mandatories both commercial and enterprise team.
- Request pricing approval and help with the approval process.
- Open Engage Support and load all mandatories, SoWs, Price Files and Delivery approvals for Bid managers to review and ensure process is followed.
- Communicate with Bid Managers regarding release of Opportunities loaded on engage Support.
- Loading of Signed contracts on Engage Support
- Pricing for the simple OEM opportunities.
- Dealing with clients and supporting the sales team on certain sales play.
How To Apply
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. They are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership. The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
- A Grade 12 qualification with Maths and English (pass rate of at least 50%) is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- 1 Year work experience
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- South African citizens
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
- Candidate must be willing to attend classes weekdays, and Saturdays if required
- Must be willing to work at the Regional location
Complete NQF level 4 HR Management Practice and Support Learnership Programme.
Provide administrative support throughout the year, during peak business periods and when teams are on leave.
The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
How To Apply
There are 2 opportunities available:
Closing date: 18 May 2018
Only disabled candidates will be considered for this position.
The global Continental HR Graduate Program offers you the unique opportunity to work in an international environment and gain a holistic view of the various areas of Human Relations within the Continental Corporation.
During the two-year program you will participate in different trainings (e.g. project management, shopfloor days, feedback training) and work in four national and international assignments (each lasting six months) within Human Relations, such as e.g. Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, operative Employee Management, HR Communications or a related department.
You will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues, experts and your own business mentor.
The selection of the assignments depends on the area of work which the hiring department defines for the time after the end of the program. In addition, you will work on local and global Human Relations projects in national and international teams as well as in your graduate group and have the opportunity to shape the program according to your ideas and wishes.
Teambuilding events and various development weeks complement the program and enable you to take the first step towards a successful career at Continental.
- A minimum of a B Tech/ Degree in Human Resources/ Industrial/ Organizational Psychology
- You need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility as well as willingness to travel/work abroad
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office-programs
- Team player and intercultural sensitivity
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
Are you ready to accelerate your career? We’re looking forward to your online application.