A national social franchise called Flourish, has recently been launched, supported by the Grow Great Campaign, a campaign committed to helping babies and young children grow to their full potential. The first 1000 days of life (from conception to a child’s second birthday) play a vital role in shaping a […]
The Bushbuckridge Local Municipality calls upon the youth of Bushbuckridge to forward their CV’s for job opportunities EPWP Projects. Bushbuckridge Local Municipality invites the youth of Bushbuckridge who are interested in the above mentioned EPWP Projects to forward their particulars to the Municipality Closing date: 29 JUNE 2018 INVITATION TO […]
At GE, we keep our legacy in motion by living our core beliefs. We act. We learn. We get better. We are never satisfied with being satisfied and we constantly insist on being more tomorrow than we are today. Some companies are retreating – we are moving our culture and our opportunities forward to embrace the digital industrial future.
- Receive and transfer telephone calls
- Responsible for manual and computerized filling
- General filing and maintenance of the filling system
- Capture data
- Typing emails, booking of courier and maintenance of courier records
- Distribution of office stationery
- Book and schedule meeting rooms
- Grade 12/ Matric
- Certificate in Business Administration
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
Applications from people living with disabilities are preferable.
- Good communication skills
- Team player and able to work with and through others
- Proven ability to communicate at all levels and suggest appropriate solutions and processes
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according to with all local laws protecting different status.
Sappi Ngodwana seeks to place a Production Intern who have completed their S4 with the view to qualifying in Chemical Engineering.
REPORTING TO the Human Resources Consultant: Learning and Development.
We work hard to attract, retain and develop people who are committed to delivering excellent work and being the best they can possibly be.
- Complete section specific training as per the requirements of the position profiles in that section within the agreed timeframe
- Complete a General and Plant-Specific induction
- Complete legal training as per mill and section requirement
- Maintains a high level of good housekeeping in the workplace at all times
- Commit to a training programme for 2 years
KEY COMPETENCIES / SKILLS:
- Computer literate
- Sound Analytical and Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- A good team player with strong communication skills
- Good written and verbal presentation skills
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- S4 or National Diploma In Chemical Engineering
- No experience required
Closing date for applications: 06 June 2018
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.
The Sports Science Institute of South Africa, based in Newlands, Cape Town, is offering Biokinetics Intern positions at our Wellness & Fitness Centre for 2019.
As Sports Science Interns, you will have exposure to all the modalities of Biokinetics offered within one center.
The Institute has developed an exceptional internship structure which allows interns to apply themselves to any of the services offered within the Biokinetics scope of practice.
At the Sports Science Institute of South Africa (SSISA) we are committed to creating a workplace which provides an opportunity for all employees and potential employees to fully optimize their potential.
We are continually searching for talented individuals to join our SSISA family and would like to invite you to apply for vacancies listed on this site that match your skills, qualifications, and ambitions.
The divisions in which Sports Science Interns can gain experience include:
- General Wellness
- Weight Loss
- Special Populations
- Chronic Disease
- Orthopedic and Neurological conditions
- Old Mutual Corporate Gym (Pinelands)
- Sports Performance Centre
- Community Outreach
BA/BSc Honours in Biokinetics
Please e-mail all applications to email protected. Specify the position you are applying for and include a clear covering letter along with a brief CV and details of any qualifications.
Closing date for applications is 13 July 2018.
Interviews will be conducted in Cape Town on Friday 17, Saturday 18 and Monday 20 August 2018 and Johannesburg from Monday 06 to Wednesday 08 August 2018.
Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Internship Opportunity for teachers and foundation phase graduates to apply at various learning institutions.
Foundation Phase Interns
Foundation Phase Interns
A rare opportunity exists for Foundation Phase student teachers, to join the internship programme of this Anglican School. St Peter’s is fortunate to offer facilities equaled by few schools. The School is known for its innovative approach, the warmth of its community and its pioneering attitude to education in general.
- Matric, with Bachelors degree endorsement
- Matric, English mark – 55% minimum
- English, as first additional language – 55%
- Maths Literacy – 50% minimum
- Maths – 50%
- Indigenous language
- Proficiency in English (essential)
- South African Citizenship
Closing: 14 June 2018
Teacher Internship 2019
Requirements: qualifications, knowledge and experience
- Prospective interns should be 21 years or older and currently studying a Bachelor of Education degree or another degree with the aim of studying a PGCE.
- Preference will be given to potential interns who wish to teach the following subjects: Maths, Physical Science, IT, English and/or Economics
- Experience in coaching school sport would be an advantage
- A desire to make a career of teaching, and a commitment to ongoing professional learning
- As Michaelhouse is a boys’ boarding school and interns are required to live in the boarding houses, preference will be given to male candidates
- Alignment with the Christian values and ethos of the school
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A clear criminal clearance certificate
- SACE Registration will be required during the year, if not already obtained
Closing: 16 July 2018
Teacher Training Internship Opportunities
An applicant must:
- Be in possession of a recognised initial degree with majors in subjects which are taught in high school
- Qualify for entry to a PGCE in the FET and Senior Phases
- Successful applicants will have their PGCE tuition fees covered and will receive a monthly stipend in return for services rendered to the school.
Closing: 30 May 2018
St Anne’s Diocesan College provides an excellent, balanced and globally relevant education in a caring boarding environment from Grade 8 to Grade 12
- be either a 3rd year student or a student who is at least 20 years of age
- be pursuing or intend to pursue a career in teaching or in a school environment
- be female students, prepared to live in single accommodation on campus, due to their responsibilities in the boarding houses
- have a driver’s license (not essential but would be advantageous)
Closing: 15 August 2018
We seek an Intern to support teachers and learner learners in a way that creates a strong culture combining a love of learning and rigor.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist the teaching teams in 1. classroom activities; 2. preparing learning and teaching resources
- Take on break duties according to the school’s need, ensuring a safe and positive environment for the children during breaks and that students have access to engaging play activities.
- take on extracurricular, aftercare and play-based activities.
- adapt and practice the responsive classroom principles with the students.
- take initiative and contribute to an inclusive and positive working environment among staff.
Education: Studying towards a Teaching degree. Preferably in 2nd or 3rd-year tertiary
Experience:No experience will learn on the job
Closing: 28 May 2018
Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme 2019
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CAREER AS A TEACHER?
The Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme, in partnership with St Stithians College, is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to study towards a part-time 4-year Bachelor of Education (BEd) or 2-year Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), through UNISA, while gaining workplace experience at St Stithians College. Successful candidates will be appointed from January 2019.
Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- Passionate about exploring a career in teaching Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical or Natural Sciences, Languages (across the phases); and ECD/ Foundation Phase
- Students already registered in one of the above courses
- Grade 12 learners eager to explore a career in teaching who display strong academic results especially in Maths and/or Science.
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance. (Students who wish to gain on-the-job experience, but don’t need financial assistance may also apply).
ISASA is a non-profit organization that provides its members with services to protect their interests, promote best practice and support quality education.
The successful interns will participate in a 12 months internship program to gain work experience in the following fields,
Legal, Accidents and Incidents Investigations, Library Science, Supply Chain Management, Aviation Security, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering and General Administration
The SACAA is taking applications for the 12 months Internship program.
A Degree or National Diploma in the following fields
- Accidents and Incidents Investigations
- Library Science
- Supply Chain Management
- Aviation Security
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering and
- General Administration
Applicants from all provinces are encouraged to apply and preference will be given to EE candidates from rural areas and candidates with disabilities.
Graduate internship: CLICK HERE
In-Service training: CLICK HERE
Unleashing the full potential of Vital by providing products that keep the world healthy, Vital Health Foods will continue to pursue all product categories within the complementary universe, in South Africa and internationally.
“We, the Vital family, provide fine products that improve our customer’s lives, as we have done since 1947.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
– Liaise with agencies
– Support the Customer Care Specialist
– Write briefs
– Assist with administration
– Assist with the Vital Academy and the training of Vital employees
– Assist with data capturing
– Assist with Digital Marketing
– Reception relief duties and general assistance within the company.
– Completed Marketing degree or 3-year diploma
– Computer literacy (MS Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Own transport is essential.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 10 June 2018.
We’re looking for a talented GRADUATE to join our growing Perishable Products Export Control Board team.
The Laboratory Division has a work experience opportunity to assist the division with the following:
- Coordinate the use of preparative equipment and provide technical support to the laboratory team
- Perform administrative tasks
- Adhere to financial and control policies
- Ensure compliance to the Statutory methodology
- Conform to quality management systems, ISO 17025 protocols
- Provide quality service delivery to customers
- Effective communication and reporting
Applicants must have:
- National Diploma or Degree in Analytical Chemistry / Food Technology or related qualification
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- General technical skills in analytical chemistry
- Superior customer service skills
- Good communication; administrative and reporting skills
- Analytical thinking skills
- Excellent planning; organizing and attention to detail
PPECB is an equal opportunity employer and promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts. All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.
Closing Date: 31 May 2018
Stipend: R100 000 pa
RISK MANAGEMENT GRAD / INTERN x2Duration: 24 Months
Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management or equivalent.
• Gain training exposure in risk management • Assist in the implementation of Risk Management Strategy and Fraud Prevention Strategy
• Provide risk management support • Assist in facilitation of risk assessments and conducting of ERM awareness workshops • Assist in
compilation of quarterly risk management reports and updating of risk register • Report to Risk Officer and perform any other reasonable
duties as assigned.
INTERNAL AUDIT GRAD / INTERN x2Duration: 24 MonthsRequirements
Diploma in Accounting, Internal Audit, Risk Management or equivalent.
• Assist in the implementation of Risk Management Strategy and provide Risk Management Support • Assist in the facilitation of risk
assessments • Assist in the coordination of Internal Audit and Auditor-General queries, audits, a variety of accounting, financial and
operational records and procedures requiring the application of professional accounting and auditing principles • Verify reports against
source records to determine reliability • Use computer programs in the evaluation of data • Prepare work papers • Use a computer program in the
evaluation of data Performs other duties as assigned.
INSTITUTIONAL PERFORMANCE, MONITORING AND EVALUATION GRAD /
Duration: 12 MonthsRequirements
• Degree / diploma in Public Administration or Human Resource Management • Computer literacy • Should not have been an intern anywhere
• Gain training exposure in performance management • Assist to collate and consolidate information pertaining to the performance of the
departments within the Municipality • Arrange meetings for quarterly reviews of the departmental performance and the individual assessments
for senior managers • Prepare memos for submission of reports to the stakeholders • Participate in research projects to make sure that the
Municipality remains abreast of National and Provincial guidelines or frameworks • Manage the performance database.
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER MUNICIPAL FINANCE MANAGEMENT GRAD / INTERN (5 POSTS)Duration: 24 MonthsRequirements
• University / Technikon graduate majoring in Accounting and Auditing or Tax or Economics • Should not have been an intern anywhere else.
• Gain training exposure in the Expenditure section, Budget section, Revenue Management section, Supply Chain Management and internal section
• Ensure compliance with the Municipal Finance Management Act • Act as compliance officers for the Municipality • Ensure accurate and timeous
submissions of relevant Treasury returns and required documents • Ensure compliance on National Treasury Budget reforms • Use their theory and
content in improving the financial management systems of the Municipality.
How To Apply
Interested individuals are kindly requested to apply in writing to The Municipal Manager, Lepelle-Nkumpi Local Municipality, Private Bag X07,
Chuenespoort 0745. Applications must be in the form of a covering letter stating the discipline in which the applicant is applying for, an updated Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications. All inquiries must be directed to Ms MV Muparutsa, tel. (015) 633-4533 and Mr. CR Mphahlele, tel. (015) 633-4522.
NB: If you do not hear from us within 2 months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful and correspondence will be entered into with short-listed candidates only.
Faxed and e-mail applications are not acceptable. Lepelle-Nkumpi is an equal opportunity employer.
People from the designated group are urged to apply.