Some people are happy to go through life in a comfortable bubble and that is great, we don’t judge, but at Hello Group we believe that if we can change lives it’s a day well lived. We change lives every minute of the day, literally.
For us we don’t go to work each day, we go to a place where “grown-ups” are fuelled by a risk-taking appetite for adventure that leaves a definite mark on the lives of others.
A place where you get scrapes knocks or even trip over your own shoelaces but through all that build what we call profitable altruism. Solving problems that others think are impossible, and having fun while doing it.
We love a bit of craziness, a dissatisfaction with the status quo is what YOU can offer us at Hello. It’s our passion to build life-changing businesses and to stay in the chaos and not have to settle into the routine.
We want the smart people on the ground, developing our next big thing.
What do you say…want to join our weird and wonderful family? WHO ARE WE?
The Hello Group exists to create game-changing integrated consumer and business services for migrant and marginalized communities. Our services are co-created to be low cost, easily accessible and amazingly simple to use with technology at the very core. By constantly evolving for consumers and resellers we maintain market leadership and entrench the Hello Group within the fabric of our communities.
We know we have succeeded when we are the dominant telecom, financial, business and media service provider within our target markets, very few people leave us for the competition and we get more new customers from referrals than from active selling.
Hello. To a better future.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
We break down barriers. We defy bias. We level the playing field. We thereby enhance every facet of the lives of the migrant and marginalized communities.
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We change lives, daily. We listen to the little guy who doesn’t have a voice and provide migrants with a support framework and platform to be able to better not only their lives, but the lives of their families. This whilst saving them time and moola.
- We empower and provide hope. By simply harnessing technology we empower people. We did away with the pesky middleman, and today we boast the largest informal point of presence for Sim Cards, all while distributing it ourselves. And guess what, this not only delivers an awesome service but jobs for those in need.
- We uplift the community. We asked they responded, we listened. Our “you send, we build” campaign our loyal customers told us some of their biggest needs. In true Hello fashion we listened and ground has been broken on a state of the art maternity ward in Malawi.
- We make a difference. Every minute of every day! The “building dreams, together” campaign lets customers invest in their children’s future. How do you ask? By making use of our service, it enables us to provide school bursaries.
- You can grow. Like the seven wonders of the world, seven companies that form the Hello Group. And of course, who would want to stop there, we need more wonders in this world, so we keep on growing. Want to join a crazy group that offers you huge potential for growth?
- You can be bold. Speak up, improve processes, push the envelope, ask the question and challenge the status quo.
- You can be innovative. The best ideas are born in garages, let this be your garage of brilliant ideas.
- You can learn. One is never too old to learn, at Hello we are constantly evolving and to keep the evolution going we need to learn. So, in the adapted words of Dory, just keep learning, just keep learning, learning, learning, learning.
- You can be you. We want YOU for Hello Group. Your individual flavour, your unique skills, your keen sense of detail and any other crazy skills that you can offer Hello.
THE HELLO GROUP:
- Hello Mobile (www.hellomobile.co.za)
- Q.MART (www.qmart.co.za)
- Hello Paisa (www.hellopaisa.co.za)
- Armored (www.armorhead.co.za)
- Snode Technologies (www.snode.com)
- Achilles Risk Solutions (www.achillesrisk.com)
- Bedlam Inc. (www.bedlaminc.com).
WHO YOU ARE:
- You will be completing a Finance / Accounting or relavant degree at the end of 2018
- You have a keen eye for detail and interest in all that is finance
- You have superb communication skills
- You are computer literate.