Fitting, Mechanical and Auto Electrician Apprenticeship Opportunity Offering a great opportunity for candidates to train as Apprentices and qualify as Artisans in the trades of Fitting, Mechanical and Auto Electrician. AEL is looking to recruit 5x Apprenticeship to work in Northern Cape. Candidates should have an aptitude for the relevant […]
Apprentice PLC Instrumentation Technician Opportunity RCL FOODS is seeking a Apprentice PLC Instrumentation Technician to join our Consumer Grocery Division. APPRENTICE PLC INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN The role will be based in Randfontein and report to the Engineering Manager. RCL FOODS is looking for a young talented individual with a passion for […]
Heavy Equipment Mechanic Apprenticeship At Bell Equipment Bell Equipment has a vacancy for an Earthmoving (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprentice. Earthmoving (Heavy Equipment Mechanic) Apprentice Requirements: • N2 with four subjects with the relevant trade theory subject (Maths, Engineering Science, Diesel Trade Theory, Engineering Drawing or Industrial Electronics). OR National Vocational Certificate […]
Are you currently unemployed? Have you contributed to the UNEMPLOYMENT INSURANCE FUND(UIF) in your previous employment?
- Fitting and Turning (including Machining)
- Instrumentation Mechanic
- Plater/Boiler Maker
- Motor & Diesel Mechanic
- Automotive Electrician
- Panel Beating
- Spray Painting
- A full grade 12 qualification with English, Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy), Physical/Engineering Science, relevant trade theory and an additional relevant technical subject – all passes.
- A full N2-N6 Certificate (Mathematics, Engineering Science, relevant Trade Theory and an additional relevant technical subject (evidence of English on at least grade 12) – all passes minimum 50%
- A full NVC Level 3 or a Technical Learnership NQF level 3 with related technical subjects.
Applicants must submit:
- A completed Curriculum Vitae (CV) with a contactable number.
- Certificate copy of all qualifications and RSA ID
- Proof of previous employment
Apprenticeship Intake 2019 Mercedes Benz South Africa offers trade-related training for top achievers who show a strong interest in their field of study and who want to be trained in a world-class organisation. This training will be offered at the MBSA East London Learning Academy. Positions, subject to conditions being […]
British American Tobacco South Africa has a new exciting opportunity: an Internship within the HR department in our factory in Heidelberg.
<!– Responsive –>
You will operate within the HR Business Partnering team (Operations) with the opportunity to gain exposure to different areas within the HR department whilst becoming involved in a variety of projects and activities.
A detailed development programme plan will be followed to ensure that the tasks/deliverables can be measured and set outcomes can be achieved.
Assist the HR Business Partners with support to line managers on all Employment Life Cycle Events and build key understanding of the HR Capability Framework through exposure in the various disciplines.
- Assist with the administration of Skills Development Programmes (Apprenticeships, RPL, ADP, NMTP)
- Change Management
- Assist with the administration of Change Management Interventions (GMES/Aurora) as well as the Communications (TV Loops/Notices on Bulletin Board/ Branding of Corridor – Specific projects
- HR Projects
- Scheduling of refresher training of Operations staffCORE RELATIONSHIPS
- Ability to navigate matrix structures with subject matter experts within in the HR business specifically, within the context of projects and functional spans.
- All Functions and Line Managers – Queries on HR support services available.
- Skills Development & Change Manager & Talent Administrator – collaborate on roll-out of training calendar & plans, Change Management initiatives as well as Skills Development Programmes
- Project Managers – contribute to project plans and ensure deliverables are produced to time, cost & quality
- Communications and Corporate Affairs Managers – collaborate on the provision of professional BA services in line with agreed priorities of the business
- 3rd Party Vendors – non-commercial supplier relationships focused on operational / project activities
- Matric/Grade 12
- Preferably a 3-4 year university degree in an HR (B.Com) or National Diploma (Human Resource Management) with 1 years working experience with exposure to People & Talent Management, Reward, Training & Development, HRMIS as well as Service Delivery
- Desirable requirements Would be a plus:
- Demonstrate high academic excellence in key HR disciplines
- Strong Investigative and analytical abilities focusing on operational needs, problems and opportunities, while contributing to the recommendation of improvements.
- Demonstrate leadership ability with good communications skills.
- Great communicator with the ability to understand and respond to needs in a rapidly changing business environment.
Removal Date 01-Apr-2018
<!– Responsive –>
- NTC3 or Technical Matric with the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Engineering Drawing/ Graphic Design
- Electro – Technology/ Industrial Electronics
- And a trade related subject.
How to apply
Applications close on 28 February 2018.
<!– .entry-content –>
<!– #comments –>
<!– Content column end –>
<!– Sidebar column start –>
<!– Sidebar column end –>
<!– .row –>
<!– Post single end –>
<!– .bottom-page-wrap –>
<!– Wrapper end –>
<!– Scroll-up –>
error: Content is protected !!