10 Things You Didn’t Know About Miss SA 2019 Zozibini Tunzi
10 Things You Didn’t Know About Miss SA 2019 Zozibini Tunzi. There is a whole fresh excitement as we have a new Miss SA. Zozibini Tunzi is the lucky girls who was crowned Miss South Africa 2019. She will now represent South Africa at the Miss Universe 2019 competition. Check out 10 facts about her below.
- 25 year old Zozibini Tunzi completing her BTech in PR from Cape Town.
- She works for top PR firm Ogilvy in Cape Town.
- Tunzi’s mother is a school principal at Bangweni JSS, in Bolotwa, a village in Eastern Cape.
- Her father works in Pretoria at the department of higher education and training.
- The beautiful queen vied for the prestigious title in 2017, but only made it to the semi finals.
- Zozibini had planned to re-enter the pageant in 2020 until she discovered that at 25 it was the final year she qualified to enter.
- Her role models are her parents and Caster Semenya, whom she’d love to meet.
- Zozibini is a hard-core Marvel fan, was a Game of Thrones addict and enjoys eating out.
- One of the notable changes about Tunzi was that she wore her natural hair this year as opposed to a weave back in 2017.
- She plans to proudly represent SA with her short natural hair on a world stage at Miss Universe.