Applications are invited for the above-mentioned position in the Cellars Department , based at Adam Tas in Stellenbosch . The successful incumbent will report to the Cellar Manager .
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- ICC: Responsible for monthly ICC reports
- Monthly Stocktake (Bulk stock take, Consumables, Barrels etc.)
- Ordering of wine for tastings
- Create PR’s for the department (follow up and organise for payment) Handle all queries regarding the product and making sure COA’s are delivered with products.
- Assist winemakers with Ad Hoc SAP transactions during peak periods
- Do journals for the dept.
- Coordinate dept. tastings, events
- Complete weekly, monthly report for Cellar manager
- Manage admin clerks reporting into this role, making sure they execute all required tasks, engage with one on one discussions and give performance feedback.
- Identify training and development needs for Admin clerks.
- Coordinate dept. trainings and logistics with relevant depts.
- Secretarial service to Cellar manager incl. managing diary, arrange meetings and record minutes etc
The successful candidate must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- A relevant tertiary qualification (e.g. Secretarial, Office management, PA management etc)
- 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Computer literate in MS Office and SAP
- Be able to act professionally and in confidence at all times
- Be able to work independently and under pressure
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities are essential
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good interpersonal relationship skills
- Task orientated ability to take initiative and solve problems
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference number: 15902
Job Segment: Accounting, ERP, Administrative Assistant, Office Manager, SAP, Finance, Technology, Administrative
Only registered members can apply for jobs.