CIVICUS: World Alliance for Citizen Participation is one of the leading and most diverse international civil society networks, with members and partners in more than 100 countries and a staff of 35 people from over 20 countries. CIVICUS implements a range of programmatic activities focusing on strengthening civil society and its role in governance and development worldwide. It also serves as a convener of global civil society leaders through its annual World Assembly.
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Job Location: Johannesburg.
The purpose of the Operations Assistant is to provide scheduling and administrative support to the Secretary General and the Operations coordinator. This position involves a varied work focus and provides the opportunity to collaborate with and support colleagues across the operations and programmatic clusters, with a strong emphasis on underpinning operational process and procedure. This position also touches on assistance in development, implementation and support of operational monitoring systems and policies.
- BA in office Administration or similar (or equal office experience)
- Computer literacy: MS Office applications and the internet
- Meeting preparation experience (including logistics and minute-taking)
- Experience arranging travel (flights, accommodation, transport, etc.)
- Invoice tracking and expense reconciliation
- Project management experience/proficiency
- General computer aptitude
- Must be efficient, dynamic, adaptable, and able to manage several projects at the same time
Submit your applications to email@example.com