Hoedspruit Training Trust is a nonprofit organisation. Hlokomela’s services and projects are focussed into three main areas of priority; Healthcare, Income Development Projects and Administration.
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
Job Location: Limpopo
Duration: April 2019 to March 2022
The Monitoring and Evaluation Officer will be responsible for analysing the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer information from the Global Fund Sex Work Programme. He/she will work with the data capture in ensuring that all data is captured for the programme. He/she will also ensure that all monitoring and evaluation documents, data flows and plans are completed and that quality assurance of data is completed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Development, Health or a similar discipline is required.
- A qualification in Monitoring and Evaluation is preferred
- Experience in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and support programming
- Computer literate in Microsoft (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Experience in working on databases (online beneficial)
- Report-writing skills
- Communication skills
- Human resources – performance management and monitoring skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills, including being a team player
- Demonstrate a strong professional attitude and behaviour at all times
- Problem-solving skills
- Logical thinking
- Analytical thinking
- Three or more years’ experience in project monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in managing a team
Submit a detailed CV with relevant attachments to email@example.com or submit at the Hlokomela Main Office at Unifrutti Richgate Farm, R527
Application Deadline: Friday, 31 May, 2019