Joint Aid Management (JAM) is a South African founded humanitarian nonprofit organisation that works to empower Africans to create better lives for themselves.
Job Title: Junior Draughtsman
Job Location: Johannesburg
A stipend will be offered for this position.
This is a Short-term position.
The purpose of the position is to take our existing building plans that we have as hard copies, and draw them digitally, into Auto Cad.
- Must enjoy preparing technical drawings and plans
- Prepare detailed drawings of Buildings
- Ability to indicate dimensions and tolerances, fasteners and joining requirements and other engineering specifications on your drawings
- Be proficient with using Auto Cad
- Must be a student straight out of University
Submit CV Fiona firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Friday, 12 April, 2019