The Clothing Bank is a nonprofit fast Growing women’s empowerment enterprise that helps empower unemployed mothers through enterprise development with the objective of making them financially and socially independent. The Clothing Bank supports the goal of up-skilling and equipping over 1000 previously unemployed women per year to have the ability to personally change the course of their destiny.
Job Title: Cashier
Job Location: Midrand, Johannesburg.
The purpose of the position is to process invoices and transactions in accordance with company’s established policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 qualification
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of basic math’s principles
- Demonstrated ability to follow procedures
- Strong organisational skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience as a cashier will be an advantage
Submit your CV with a short covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Monday, 8 April, 2019