Rata Social Services NPC is a registered Faith-Based NPO as well as CPO (Child Protection organisation) and is our main focus the protection of children against all forms of abuse through statutory intervention (removal from parental care, children’s court inquiries and foster care services). The NPO also implement community development projects in vulnerable communities. The Organisation has 15 offices in 4 provinces (Gauteng, Limpopo, North West and Mpumalanga). Rata Social Services personnel corps consists of qualified programme managers, social workers, auxiliary workers and secretaries.
Job Title: Social Worker
Job Location: South Africa:
- Emalahleni (Witbank)
- Applicable BA (Social work) Degree
- Registered with the SACSSP
- Have a valid driver’s licence (persons with only a learner’s licence will not be considered)
- Experience in statutory work (child protection services) is recommended
- Must be Afrikaans speaking for the Johannesburg office
- Statutory experience highly recommended for the Emalahleni (Witbank) office
Visit the organisations website at www.rata.org.za at ‘careers’ and complete the application form.
Application Deadline: Tuesday, 9 April, 2019