No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all graduate programmes offer the same deal: the opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build relationships that will stay with you for life.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You’ll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work. You’ll gain business, personal and technical skills you can use across the business and throughout your career.
All our people need to demonstrate skills and behaviours that will support us in implementing our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework: The PwC Professional.
Job Title: SAICA Extended Graduate Program 2020
In order to qualify for the programme, candidates need the following grade 12 symbols:
- English – A or B average
- Maths – A or B average
- Afrikaans – A or B average
- All other subjects – C average or higher
- Candidates should be versatile enough to balance an 8 hour work day and be able to study part time through UNISA.
Qualification level: Minimum requirements:
Bcomp Acounting, Bcom Accounting Science Degree
Candidates who become successful in this regard will have an opportunity to:
- Learn and apply the fundamental principles of accounting, taxation and auditing in the working industry
- Work at PwC as a Trainee Associate
- Study part time through UNISA and complete their articles simultaneously.
We know that the skills and experiences you gain with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We’ll help you to reach your full potential.
Take the opportunity of a lifetime.