Organization: Voluntary Service Overseas
Closing date: 08 May 2019
The incumbent will build capacity of the local Biomedical Technician in regional referral hospitals to maintain and repair medical equipment supported by the project. The overall placement objective is to capacitate relevant staff in placement hospital to do installation of basic medical equipment, minor maintenance and to manipulate the machines appropriately.
* Bachelor degree in Biomedical Engineering. Or Biomedical Technology.
* At least 5 years’ experience in the field Engineering and able to perform maintenance of medical equipment
* You are fully accredited
* You have the ability to work with limited technical resources
* You have experience in training, coaching and supervision
* Fluent English proficiency
* IT skills (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
Background in public health or health economics will be added advantage.
How to apply: