Organisation: Roofings Group
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Roofings Group is the leading steel manufacturing company of high quality steel capable of supplying over 350,000 metric tons per annum to both local and export market within the region.
Job Summary: The Customer Care Agent (French, Kiswahili & English) will provide high quality customer service to both internal and external customers of Roofings Group.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Customer Care Agent will warmly attend to and respond to inbound calls.
- Technically support in resolving pulse queries.
- Ensure monitory outbound calls to clients for service follow-up.
- Update the existing databases with changes and the status of each customer/ prospective customer.
- Own the resolution of customer queries
- Responsible for implementing an execution plan
- Receiving all inbound calls
- Daily spot checks of MIS platform and manual update where necessary.
- Resolving customer related queries.
- Identification of sales leads.
- Informing clients about contact centers and on ongoing promotions.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicants for the Roofings Group Customer Care Agent vacancies should hold a Diploma or preferably a University Degree.
- Proficiency in French, Kiswahili & French.
- At least two years in a related field.
- The customer care agent should be a dynamic professional who is passionate about what he/she does.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to sort through extensive information quickly
- Computer literate.
- Telephone etiquette
- Problem solving skills.
- Good at multi- tasking
- Aptitude for learning new IT systems/ applications.
All candidates should send their applications accompanied by relevant academic testimonials, curriculum vitae with names and contact details of three (3) referees online to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand delivered to the address below:
Plot 126 Lubowa Estate Entebbe,
P. O. Box 7169 Kampala. Uganda
Deadline: 15th February 2019