Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Cape Mental Health, a nonprofit organisation that offers a comprehensive mental health service in the Western Cape.
- Registered Social Auxiliary Worker with SACSSP
- In possession of a valid manual driver’s licence
- Proficient in IsiXhosa, English and Afrikaans
- Have experience in Mental Health
- Ability to work in all three methods
To apply, submit a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 021 448 8475
Application Deadline: 13th Feb, 2019
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.
(Visited 44 times, 1 visits today)