Childline South Africa is a nonprofit organisation that works collectively to protect children from all forms of violence and to create a culture of children’s rights in South Africa.
Programme Administration Duties:
- Programme logistical arrangements, flights, accommodation, shuttle and car hire
- Prepare purchase orders and ensure that payments are made in time flights, accommodation, shuttle, Venue, catering office equipment, stationary and car hire
- Plan dates for the programmes to take place
- Purchase and pack therapeutic packs
PA Duties for NEO:
- Manage NEO’s electronic diary, assessing priority of appointments and reallocation as necessary
- Manage NEO’s travel arrangements (including visas / accommodation / flights / car hire / shuttle)
- Process NEO’s correspondence, ensuring that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the NEO’s, or other staff as appropriate
- Maintain NEO’s office systems, including data management and filing
- Maintain records of NEO’s contacts
- Produce documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations for the NEO’s
- Organise meetings and ensure that NEO’s is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the NEO’s
- Grade 12
- Diploma or qualification in office administration or Personal Assistance
- Minimum of three years’ administration
- Minimum of three years’ experience in PA for Executive Managers
- Computer literacy especially in Microsoft Excel
- Valid driver’s licence
To apply, submit a CV with traceable and contactable references and certified copies of qualifications to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Non-South African applicants must be in possession of a valid work permit.
If you have not heard from the organisation within 30 days, consider your application unsuccessful.
Application Deadline: 8th Feb, 2019