Anchor Executive Recruitment has offered Human Resources services to our Western Cape and national clients since 1982. Our specialised recruitment, search and selection services have assisted our clients to attract top calibre executives, facilitating the development of effective and skilled teams in their organisations.
Job Title: Operations Manager
Location: Southern Suburbs, Cape Town
REF: PSA 586
Salary: Market Related
It is ESSENTIAL that you will have at least five years’ experience of managing OPERATIONS OR PROJECTS within a NON-PROFIT organisation, and preferably have some experience within the environmental or rural sector. You will also be able to align yourself with the objectives and values of a Faith-based organisation, working towards protection and conservation of the earth through various avenues within the environmental sector.
The role requires a person who has the ability to:
- Develop and implement system for monitoring and evaluating organisational objectives, operations and outcomes
- Develop and implement relevant structures, policies & procedures to ensure efficient operations with Finance Manager
- Build organisational and staffing capacity to reach the target audience, meet the stated objectives effectively and efficiently
- Ensure regular, effective and timeous reports for funding partners on each project work and outcomes
- Engage in long-term annual strategic planning with staff and Board Directors to ensure the right direction is handled in the most efficient way possible within available resources
- Manage diverse projects at one time
- Oversee Finances, Human Resources, Communications and to contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation
- Be proactive, energetic and have a passion for this style of work and be able to motivate staff
- Have a good understanding of donor funding relating to specific projects, and be able to keep control of overall budgets
- Retain good relationships with donors
We are not looking for a technical environmentalist, but rather a strong project manager who has the diverse skills that can apply to general management and who has a hands-on approach as would be suitable for a small non-profit organisation. It is essential that you understand the nature of donor-funding relating to specific projects, and be able to keep control of overall budgets and retain good relationships with donors.
ANCHOR EXECUTIVE RECRUITMENT HAS BEEN APPOINTED TO UNDERTAKE THIS ASSIGNMENT and should you have the above attributes and qualifications, please send CV giving CURRENT SALARY LEVEL so we can assess you correctly – Send to email@example.com
ONLY RELEVANT CANDIDATES IN THE NPO MANAGEMENT LEVEL WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE – PLEASE READ THE STIPULATED POINTS
Application Deadline: 31st January, 2019