- Qualified social worker;
- First language isiXhosa speaker;
- Must be registered with the Council for Social Service Professions;
- Computer literate;
- Passionate about community development; and
- Residing in Langa is advantageous.
- Coordinate the psychosocial support functions of the Organisation;
- Manage various aspects of the Education Programme, including:
- Teacher relationships;
- Parent relationships and meetings;
- Life skills lessons and workshops;
- Ensure policies and processes are implemented for successful programme delivery;
- Community liaison; with the schools, community centres, CBOs and NGOs;
- Manage interns and ensure job satisfaction and good work ethic;
- Manage an office and ensure accurate and up-to date data collection and administration for monitoring and evaluation; and
- Budgeting, financial management and reporting.
The successful candidate will be required to walk between our various sites in Langa as well as perform house visits in the area.
Salary: R9 000 to R12 000 per month, depending on experience.
Note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 31st Jan, 2019