Unilever Jobs in South Africa : Human Resource Business Partner (Factory)
Human Resource Business Partner (Factory)
Description PURPOSE: The HRBP-supports the implementation of HR strategy to the business by ensuring that the HR delivery is in fully aligned to business goals in their area of business
- Supports the activation of the local Human Resources plan across the employee cycle
- Supports the activation of the internal Talent strategy for the business.
- Manage performance reward cycle for site.
- Helps the HR BP Manager to implement change initiatives to deliver enhanced organisational effectiveness within the business. Assess organisational culture & work collaboratively in increasing employee engagement, wellness & inclusion.
- Helps to monitor and to address legal compliance issues to ensure that the organisation complies with local and national laws.
- Supports the business with Employee & Industrial Relations. Manage day to day issues such as grievance resolution, disciplinary enquiries, coaching line managers on employee matters Participate in mediations when required, as well as playing a part in alternative dispute resolution. Interfaces with HR services for delivery of core HR services to the business. Partner with site People Experience Lead & data specialist to deliver satisfactory employee experiences.
- Own the diversity agenda through all employee touch points.
- Management of temporary employed staff.
- Roll out HR global initiatives and be site lead.
- Understand site challenges regarding employees matters and providing solutions that have positive business impact (i.e. absenteeism management; overtime)
- Completed HR related degree.
- At least 2 to 3 years end-to-end HR and IR experience.
- Experience in working with Unions.
- Comfortable working in MS Office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Outlook, Skype for business etc.); advance proficiency in Excel required
- Comprehensive knowledge of employment laws and regulations required
Job: Human Resources
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Boksburg-Boksburg Factory
Shift: Day Job
Unposting Date: Jul-24-2018
Req ID: 18000AO5
How to Apply
Apply for this Job