The Estee Lauder Companies Jobs in South Africa : Tom Ford Specialist, V&A
Tom Ford Specialist, V&A
Brand: Tom Ford Beauty
- Achieve all Brands key performance indicators and targets
- Provides high touch service to all customers at all times to deliver personalized service dependent on customer’s needs across all generations and all ethnicities.
- Ensure s represents brand in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Fosters excellent working relationships on counter and with the wider business and retailer.
- Drive transactions by proactively promoting new products and additional tasks.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets.
- Create ways to achieve sell through targets e.g. On counter Special Events.
- Ensures customers are treated professionally at all times/Service excellence .
- Record all sales on a daily basis and be the sales expert.
- Recruit new customers to the brand.
- Monitor competitor brands.
- Ensure client registry is kept up to date at all times.
- Ensure all clients are informed timorously of promotions and special events.
- Ensure all sales are recorded on a daily basis according to the standard.
- All customer returns to be handled according to policy.
- Ensure in store promotions are organized effectively and timorously.
- Attend training courses as and when scheduled.
- Ensure knowledge levels are accurate and up to date.
- Ensure that attendance is punctual and professional.
- Ensure a full, clean and neat uniform is worn at all times whilst on duty and ensure personal hygiene levels are at a high standard.
- Ensure counters, shelves and cupboards are kept clean and dust free at all times.
- Ensure discontinued stock is removed.
- Ensure cleaning tools are stocked and in good condition.
- Ensure all testers are clean and in good condition.
- Ensure there are sufficient stock for all sku’s and promotions.
- Ensure display is per merchandising guideline.
- Ensure that collateral corresponds with promotion
- Consolidate sales records weekly and then monthly as per required standard
- Ensure stock counts are done monthly and recorded timorously
- Ensure stock levels are maintained according to standard
- Ensures reports are submitted accurately and timorously
- Grade 12
- Retail Cosmetics/ Fragrance Experience
- Ability to work retail hours
Job: Retail – Store
Primary Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-ZA-WC-Cape Town
Job Type: Standard
Job Number: 188628
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job