EY Jobs in South Africa : Deployment Specialist (Platform) (TMP)
Deployment Specialist (Platform) (TMP) Africa, India and Middle East (AIM)
Requisition # JOH0022M
EY’s Talent Market Place(TMP) connects our consultants to our markets while working on projects which are based in the Middle East.
Please Note: You must be willing to be deployed for a maximum of 2 years on the AIM TMP projects which are outside the home region but you shall be eligible for fly-backs to your home country for one week in every 6 weeks.
Works with clients to configure their network devices and systems to integrate with our Security Analytics platform. Maintain and monitor data feeds to assure data quality and reliability.
· Implementing/configuring network devices to support data collection, including Net Flow, DNS, Email, Web, etc.
· Configuring network data aggregators such as Splunk, Stealthwatch, etc.
· Experience with data storage and management (redundancy, optimization, pruning)
· Technical understanding of the TCP/IP stack and network protocols
· Experience working as a Linux/Unix system administrator
· Must be willing to spend some time at client site and is able to work some from home/remote (50% average travel model)
· Candidates should be willing to be based for up to 2 years in Middle East whilst maintaining home office in Africa
· Speaking Arabic is an advantage though not a requirement
Who we are:
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference
Please note: Preference will be given to PDI candidates
How to Apply
Apply for this Job