AECOM Jobs in South Africa : Mechanical Modeller
Business Line Water
Position Title Mechanical Modeller
South Africa – KwaZulu-Natal
We have an opening for a Mechanical Modeller who has some experience in 3D design and wants to build a career as a Designer in the 3D environment. The primary focus of this role is on water related projects, but would also support oil and gas and other related projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lower order mechanical engineering design on water related projects.
- Drafting including 3D design capabilities using Revit 3D
- Not required but design with Civil 3D would be a benefit.
- Not compulsory but preferred is Revit capabilities and expose to BIM level 2 competence.
- Experience in water related infrastructure is preferred (Pump stations, Water and Wastewater Treatment Works, Pipelines etc.
Specific Skills Required
- Revit capabilities and exposure to BIM level 2 competence preferred.
- Experience in water related infrastructure is preferred (Pump stations, Water and Wastewater Treatment Works, Pipelines etc.)
- Need to participate in AECOM SHE activities.
- Works with integrity and creates trust.
- Models AECOM core values (Safeguard, Collaborate, Inspire, Anticipate, Deliver, Dream).
- Recognises and demonstrates diversity as part of everyday life.
- Deliver Project deliverables timeously and with agreed costs.
- Complies with AECOM Quality requirements as set out in the IMS System.
- Communicates will with Supervisor, peers and client representatives.
- Be an advocate for HSE initiatives and best practice
- Be decisive – Know how to prioritize, advocate focus and accountability
- Be impactful – Use clear and frequent communications, drive execution and results.
- Be client-focused – Be collaborative, innovative and strategic.
- Be the role model – Lead by example, demand excellence, maintain safety and integrity as top priorities.
- 2 – 5 years’ experience
- Revit 3D
- N. Dip in Mechanical Engineering required.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Engineering – Transportation
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country South Africa
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 192077BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job