Nokia Jobs in South Africa : Project Manager
Will be fully accountable for delivery excellence, improving the project profitability, Quality execution and customer satisfaction.
- Lead and facilitate the Western Region Fixed Networks BG with full responsibility of personnel aspects.
- Cascade and perform goal setting with team, together with competency development of team
- Ensure operational efficiency and right focus by connecting business issues and organizations operating procedures
- Provides the support to the GPM and National PM in the implementation of effective coordination and control mechanisms for project deliverable.
- Ensure that all functional resources are continuously available: people, tools, facilities, etc.
- Ensures the line organization and various projects work in harmony with each other
- Assist in resource recruitment to support project team.
- Ensure the team delivers on all contractual commitments, in order to achieve commercial SLAs and KPIs while initiating corrective actions to treat abnormal conditions or performance trends.
- Proactively work to improve efficiency and reduce the cost of deliverables
- Engaging with Solution managers to perform SIOP technical pre-sales work during Tendering phase and participate in the initiating and planning phases of the E2E project deliverables.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job