EY Jobs in South Africa : Robotics Process Automation – Associates
Robotics Process Automation – Associates
Requisition # JOH0020B
Description of Role:
As a Robotics Process Automation (RPA) Specialist in IT Business Advisory, you will be part of an international team working on exciting projects that are dramatically changing the way how corporations work.You will support clients in various industries (such as banking, telco, insurance, and others) throughout the entire RPA journey from defining the automation strategy to improving the processes by using specialized automation software. You will be working in a team, you will interact with clients in order to collect all the necessary data, set-up and maintain advisory files, perform business process research and prepare RPA files and reports.The main roleis the delivery and implementation of a robotics solution to clients.
- Perform complex automation processes.
- Support the assessment of the data including data validation and profiling.
- Configuration of Blue Prism/Automation Anywhere process components, including process flows, control objects, exception handling etc.
- Write & maintain data process flows
- Ability to work on Surface Automation
- Assistance with data conversion and interfacing activities.
- Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
- Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
Qualification/s & Experience:
The ideal candidate should have or be in the process of obtaining:
- Degree in IT / Engineering / Finance or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a programming role
- Must have experience in Java, C# and VBA
- Experience in business process improvement and mapping (e.g. in MS Visio, ARIS).
- Experience with RPA software (e.g. BluePrism, WorkFusion, others) would be regarded as an advantage.
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point); programming experience would be regarded as an advantage.
- Java experience is needed
- Ability to communicate efficiently in a customer facing environment and identify business needs.
- Ability to prioritize tasks in line with business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and become an expert in RPA.
- B.Com Informatics / BSC Honours degree with an active interest in programming will be to the advantage of the candidate.
- Logical thinker and problem solver.
- High-level understanding of relational databases.
- Able to analyse relationships between data.
- Deep level of experience with writing SQL queries.
- Process Analysis / Requirement gathering skills
- Exceptional attention to detail required.
- Relevant level of experience in data analysis / query development / data warehousing / data mining / data quality / data migration.
- Be proficient in Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enquiring mind
- Ability to think for one-self
- Team player
- Share E&Y’s values and vision
- Able to handle pressure
- Willing to work overtime when required
- Good communication skills
- Ability to multi task
Who we are:
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job