EY Jobs in South Africa : PKI Subject Matter Expert (TMP)
PKI Subject Matter Expert (TMP) Africa, India and Middle East (AIM)
Requisition # JOH00207
Post Date 18 hours ago
EY’s Talent Market Place(TMP) connects our consultants to our markets while working on projects which are based in the Middle East.
Please Note : You must be willing to be deployed for a maximum of 2 years on the AIM TMP projects which are outside the home region but you shall be eligible for fly-backs to your home country for one week in every 6 week Job Description:
EY is seeking the region’s best Cybersecurity Engineer who wants to join an elite team and have access to the latest global technologies for Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). This position fulfils the role of a PKI Engineer who looks after the detailed technical design, integration design and live deployment based on leading PKI technologies. The PKI engineer will work with a team of experienced PKI consultants to deliver turnkey PKI solutions. In addition, delivering of managed services including PKI operations and onboarding of entities to the implemented PKI services (Digital singing, encryption etc.).
The PKI Engineer will work on enrolling PKI for international recognition programs such as CA/Browser forums and other commercial root certification programs such as Microsoft, Adobe, google etc. Responsibilities include working future proofing and new technology implementations to accommodate emerging trends, performing hands on implementation (deployment and configurations), day to day operations, and writing technical documentation such as Interface design, configuration guide, operations guide, troubleshooting guide etc.
· Facilitate the design of innovation PKI solutions that support the client’s strategic direction
· Collaborates with EY consultants, partners, vendors to provide technical direction on PKI designs
· Planning and live deployment of PKI turnkey solutions including integration with client applications. Work experience with Entrust Security Manager PKI product is required with exposure to other PKI products
· Develop custom PKI code using tools such as Bouncy Castle, IAIK, OpenSSL
· Technically manage and deliver PKI projects including POCs to be demonstrated to customers. This would include the deployment of the needed PKI solution (e.g. web and application servers) necessary for running PKI solutions.
· Writing various PKI related documentation such Interface Design, Technical Infrastructure and configuration guides, CP and CPS documentation.
· Support on business development (bids) including defining scope of work, pricing and work resources, Interacts with clients at the design stage, as required
To qualify, candidates must have:
A real passion for Cryptography and a focused state of mind to understand how technology can assist and support to actively hunt and protect from the cyber threats we face today. We are looking for a PKI practitioner with capability and experience in some of the following areas:
· Excellent team work, passion and drive to succeed and combat Cyber threats
· Deployment and configuring PKI technologies including at minimum experience in Entrust
· Practical and theoretical knowledge on PKI and cryptography including the leading standards (PKCS, X509, PKIX, ETSI, …)
· A strong understanding of Information Security Architecture and ecosystem technologies and concepts required: Firewalls, intrusion detection, monitoring tools, encryption, certificate authority, reverse proxy, etc.
· A strong understanding of broad Information Security topics and in particular a deep knowledge of Identity and Access Management Architecture is required
· Technical writing skills including functional and technical specifications
· Software development background
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Cyber Incident Response
Qualifications & Experience :
· Must have a Bachelor degree in Computer, Information Systems or Engineering related field preferred
· 7 + years’ experience with PKI
· In depth Desktop OS and Server OS knowledge
· Hands-on experience with PKI and smartcards through the implementation and deployment of such projects
· Hands-on experience as a developer/architect in at least one development framework (.Net, J2EE, )
· Hands-on experience with applications server (such as IBM Websphere, Tomcat,)
· Practical experience with integrating PKI within an enterprise for email protection, windows logon, digital signing and file encryption
· Practical experience with conformity against PKI international standards (such as Webtrust and ETSI)
· Practical experience on customer service processes and solving issues
· Internationally recognized technical certifications in relevant areas
· Candidates should be willing to be based for up to 2 years in Middle East whilst maintaining home office in Africa
· Speaking Arabic is an advantage though not a requirement
Who we are:
At EY we support you in achieving your unique potential both personally and professionally. We give you stretching and rewarding experiences that keep you motivated, working in an atmosphere of integrity and teaming with some of the world’s most successful companies. And while we encourage you to take personal responsibility for your career, we support you in your professional development in every way we can. You enjoy the flexibility to devote time to what matters to you, in your business and personal lives. At EY you can be who you are and express your point of view, energy and enthusiasm, wherever you are in the world. It’s how you make a difference.
Please note: Preference will be given to PDI candidates.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job