Dell Jobs in South Africa : Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive
Western Cape, South Africa
Can you combine a proven track record in sales with up-to-date knowledge of technology? If you are passionate about what you do, the career possibilities at Dell will be endless. Within LargeEnterprise Accounts we are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join our top-calibre team in Western Cape, South Africa.
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and were committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Your objective will be to drive growth across a portfolio of development or acquisition accounts to achieve targets. You will be expected to build strong customer relationships and keep abreast of market trends to develop and execute strategies that deliver high value solution focused sales. The role will involve:
- Focusing on 1 strategic account as the account lead to drive profitable growth within the accounts while developing/owning strategic plans to enable future growth of this specific account list
- Selling Dells portfolio of technology solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Leading territory or regional account management, including account planning and sales forecasting and engaging cross-functional resources
- Advising customers on strategic business and technology solutions
- Working with the virtual teams to ensure alignment across the organizations
- Providing sales leadership and experience on large, complex sales opportunities
- Leading pre-sales and inside sales teams within the account
- Proven sales track record of success
- Extensive experience of selling technology solutions into Enterprise Accounts selling one or more of the following solutions; server, storage, networking, software, security and managed services
- Ability to provide insight and thought leadership to senior/CXO leadership to position solutions that will positively impact the Customers business
- Deep expertise of market trends that impact on Dells customers
- Effective presentation, negotiation and executive relationship-building skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Fluency in English
Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job