The Graduate Learner Programme is for a fixed term contract period of eighteen (18) months. The main purpose of the Graduate Learner Programme is for new graduates to have the opportunity to explore their specific area of specialisation as a career interest, develop skills and knowledge and gain practical work experience within the various areas of qualification specialisation as indicated below.
We currently have vacancies for graduates who are between the ages of 18 to 30 and who have a passion for Agriculture and Development.
Whilst allocation of Graduate Learners will predominantly made in our Centurion Head Office it should be noted that placements, depending on organisational requirements, might be made in any one of the Land Bank’s Provincial offices.
Key Performance Areas
- The completion of all duties in a professional manner as determined by the allocated Manager in relation to the field of specialisation.
- Ensure personal development of own skills in the qualification specialist area and as per development plan.
- Administrative duties as allocated by the responsible Manager.
- Compilation or undertaking research; or
- Report writing, memorandums.
Preferred Minimum Education and Experience
Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years Tertiary qualification in:
- BSc Actuarial
- National Diploma / Bachelors in Archive Information & Management
- National Diploma / Bachelor in Information Technology
- BCom Banking
- BSc Agricultural Economics
- BSc Applied Maths & Stats
- BCom Risk / Compliance
- BTECH Credit
- BCom Accounting / Finance
- Bachelor / National Diploma in Development Studies
- Bachelor in Economics
- Bachelor / National Diploma Internal Audit
- BCom / National Diploma Human Resources Management
- BCom Industrial Psychology
- Report writing
- Presentation and Analytical skills
- Good Communication (both written, verbal)
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Administrative and Co-ordination abilities
- Microsoft Office
- Extended hours as and when required
- Travel as and when required