AECOM Jobs in South Africa : Draughtsperson – Architecture
- Company: AECOM
- Location: Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
- State: Gauteng Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction/Real Estate Jobs in South Africa
Business Line Architecture
Position Title Draughtsperson – Architecture
South Africa – Gauteng
- Understand architectural design projects and architectural teams.
- Prepare and develop where required, with the appropriate professional architectural supervision, construction drawings, models, renders, images and other documents relating to architectural design & documentation in the stipulated time frames.
- Assist with detailing and liaison/coordination with the internal design team;
- Liaise, where appropriate, with members of the internal and external design teams and other associated organisations, suppliers or companies;
- Thorough knowledge of and compliance with AECOM procedures and standards;
- Thorough knowledge of SANS 10400, national building regulations and other standards pertaining to professional architectural design.
- Contribute, or, assist as otherwise required and delegated within the department.
- Willing to relocate within South Africa – candidates may be placed in other regions
- Valid driver’s licence
- Studying towards N.Dip or REVIT Certificate.
- Intermediate REVIT skills a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (incl PowerPoint) is a plus.
- Knowledge of publishing packages Phothoshop, Indesign, Coreldraw, etc is a plus.
- Knowledge of render packages such as REVIT Cloud, Lumion, Artlantis, Maxwell or 3D Studio max is a plus.
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Category Architecture and Design
Business Group Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
Country South Africa
Position Status Temporary
Requisition/Vacancy No. 189648BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
How to Apply
Apply for this Job