- Tertiary qualification in English and/or journalism with a strong interest in the digital sphere, specifically social media
- Familiar with InDesign, WordPress CMS, trending social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) and the Mac operating system
Candidates who are interested in applying for this position, can apply directly at http://careers.mediclinic.com
If you do not have internet access, you can apply through the Mediclinic Career Centre. Telephone number for enquiries: +27 .021861000
Please note that the Off-line Closing Date is applicable to all applications made through the Mediclinic Career Centre.
Applications will only be accepted if completed in full on the official application form. Kindly ensure that you indicate the vacancy reference number that you are applying for.
Unisa Council has again made money available to assist Unisa students in the following categories:
- Students who could not graduate because of outstanding debt
- Continuing students with outstanding debt
- New students who could not be assisted by NSFAS
To Qualify For This Bursary:
- Be a South African student
- Be registered for a formal qualification
- Must have obtained at least a 55% average
How To Apply
The vetting of applications will be done by an external service provider to verify the authenticity of the information submitted. A means test will be conducted to determine financial neediness. Incomplete forms will not be considered.
The deadline for applications is 31 May 2018.
Please note that the outcome of your application will be communicated to you via SMS and your myLife e-mail account.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for 5 talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities at our Border Kei district. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Team Leader in East London
The purpose of this program is to equip learners with the skills to understand and acquaint themselves with the underlying principles of how to grow volume, facilitate the order taking process & implement, execute & monitor merchandising standards for direct and indirect customers within a designated geographical area.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
The learner will be exposed to:
- Commercial aspects of the Sales environment
- Customer Care
- Customer Management
- Marketing Essentials
- Merchandising Standards
- Management Essentials
- Good analytical & numerical ability
- Socially outgoing and confident
- Able to build positive relationships
- Team player who can also work independently
- Assertive and persuasive- ability to influence and negotiate
- Open to change and looking for opportunities for improvement
- Good problem solving ability , solutions orientated and can be innovative
- Responsible, conscientious and dependable
- Self-discipline and well organised
- Good planning ability
- Good ability to work under pressure and handle a demanding work environment
- High energy levels and drive
Skills, Experience & Education
- Post matric qualification in a relevant commercial field (Sales & Marketing, Accounting, Business Management, etc.)
- Applicants must be unemployed
- No experience required
- Valid code 8 driver’s license will be advantageous
How to Apply
Closing Date: 22 May 2018
Location: East London
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. They are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership.
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in the HR Department. We are looking for talented individuals with the relevant skills and experience for a Business Administration Learnership. The successful candidate will report directly to the HR Coordinator.
- A Grade 12 qualification with Maths and English (pass rate of at least 50%) is essential
- Proficiency in English and any other South African language
- 1 Year work experience
- Must not have previously completed the same qualification/learnership at another company or organisation
- South African citizens
- Employment Equity Candidate
- Must be unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- Present a valid medical record detailing their disability
- Candidates must be willing to commit for 12 months
- Results Driven
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a flexible working environment (includes week-ends and public holidays)
- Ability to work in a pressurised working environment
- No criminal record or a negative credit record
- Candidates must not be enrolled in any formal full time studies
- Candidate must be willing to attend classes weekdays, and Saturdays if required
- Must be willing to work at the Regional location
Complete NQF level 4 HR Management Practice and Support Learnership Programme.
Provide administrative support throughout the year, during peak business periods and when teams are on leave.
The Learnership is a structured integrated learning programme that combines theoretical (formal) training and on-the-job learning (structured work experience).
How To Apply
There are 2 opportunities available:
Closing date: 18 May 2018
Only disabled candidates will be considered for this position.
The South African Revenue Service seeks seasonal workers to handle tax related customer queries within a Branch or Contact Centre in compliance with SARS policies and procedures.
- Grade 12 or any NQF 4 certificate
- 3 years customer service experience in a face-to-face / contact centre / call centre environment
- Customer Service Certificate will be advantageous
- Knowledge of SARS products will be advantageous
Knowledge And Skills:
- Stakeholder engagement
- Customer Relationship Management
- Administrative Support
- SARS system products
- Tax knowledge
- Basic IT Support
- Building sustainability
- Attention to detail
- Planning and Organising
- Standard system products
- Organisational Awareness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Communication of transactional outputs and queries in area of work according to policies and quality requirements.
- Deliver on contracted performance objectives and escalate unresolved delivery and quality issues to management and process owners.
- Draw on own knowledge and experience to identify and develop solutions that leads to improved service delivery and quality.
- Effectively plan and schedule own activities to continuously improve quality and service delivery in area of work.
- Report on transactional and process activities within set guidelines to provide timely information for decision making.
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with peers and SARS role players to achieve predefined objectives.
- Ensure that all walk-in tax related queries/or telephonic inbound/outbound queries are promptly, effectively & efficiently resolved.
- Drive own performance in order to achieve work outputs in line with required response time, quality and service delivery standards.
- Search for, integrate and share new knowledge attained through formal and informal learning opportunities in the execution of your job.
- Comply to set governance and compliance procedures and processes related to an area of work and continuously identify and escalate risks.
- Adhere to specified polices, standards and procedures to prevent wastage on resources and report violations.
- Contribute to a culture of service excellence, which builds positive relationships and provides opportunity for feedback and exceptional service.
- Ensure client satisfaction by delivering a service that is consistent, seamless and error free.
How To Apply
Click here to apply online
Closing: 17 May 2018
The Employment Equity policy of SARS will be considered as part of the recruitment and selection process. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have all foreign qualifications evaluated and verified by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA) and proof thereof must be attached. Successful candidates will be subjected to personnel suitability checks including pre-employment screening, vetting and integrity assurance testing and will be further required to declare their private interests on an annual basis. Appointment is subject to a positive outcome of the relevant checks.
Putting our people first is an integral part of SARS business strategy. In support of this and our ongoing evolution towards becoming the best employee-centric employer in South Africa, our Human Resources strategy aims to create a high performing environment for our people by role modelling and embedding the right behaviours and values.
Location: East London Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Sales department. We are looking for 5 talented individuals for Sales Learnership opportunities at our Border Kei district. The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Team Leader in East London. The purpose of this […]
Requirement Complete the knowledge component of the training requirements Demonstrate ability to apply the knowledge practically Submit all task, assignments or other required training evidence Qualifications Degree /Professional Trade Certificate Primary Objectives An undergraduate, or otherwise uncertified person, employed to complete the practical component of a qualification. Other Information COMPULSORY QUESTIONS […]
Location: Sandton The Global Management Trainee program is an intensive 10 month rotational training program which attracts the brightest, most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by giving relevant experiences right from the start. Our goal is to find people who can take on challenging positions early on in their […]
Closing Date: 30 June 2018Location: countrywide Omnia Fertilizer is offering opportunities for Graduate Development within the Agriculturalist discipline within various geographical areas in South Africa Qualifications Minimum BSc Agriculture with major subjects Soil Science and/or Agronomy and/or Horticulture and/or Plant Sciences. Experience Newly qualified graduates with no work experience with […]