The global Continental HR Graduate Program offers you the unique opportunity to work in an international environment and gain a holistic view of the various areas of Human Relations within the Continental Corporation.
During the two-year program you will participate in different trainings (e.g. project management, shopfloor days, feedback training) and work in four national and international assignments (each lasting six months) within Human Relations, such as e.g. Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management, operative Employee Management, HR Communications or a related department.
You will be guided and supported by experienced colleagues, experts and your own business mentor.
The selection of the assignments depends on the area of work which the hiring department defines for the time after the end of the program. In addition, you will work on local and global Human Relations projects in national and international teams as well as in your graduate group and have the opportunity to shape the program according to your ideas and wishes.
Teambuilding events and various development weeks complement the program and enable you to take the first step towards a successful career at Continental.
- A minimum of a B Tech/ Degree in Human Resources/ Industrial/ Organizational Psychology
- You need to be a South African Citizen
- Have a 70%+ Academic Average
- High level of flexibility as well as willingness to travel/work abroad
- Excellent English language skills written and spoken
- Competent user of MS Office-programs
- Team player and intercultural sensitivity
- High self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills
Are you ready to accelerate your career? We’re looking forward to your online application.