The TFG Graduate Programme is designed to help you make a smooth transition from campus into the world of work. You will engage with various individuals and teams in the business who will share their experience, knowledge, passion and purpose, to help you successfully complete the structured training programme.
TFG is looking for dynamic individuals to join our Business across different functions.
To apply for the Grad Programme you need:
- A degree in Business Science or B.Com with majors in Mathematics, Statistics, Business Analysis, IS, Computer Science, etc
- Computer Literacy [MS Word and MS Excel (intermediate to advanced level)]
- Strong problem solving & Root Cause Analysis skills
- Ability to persuade and influence stakeholders
- Analytical thinking skills, Logical ability
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional Analysis, intuition and interpretation of data skills
- Documentation skills
- Clear and Concise Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Leadership skills
- Resilience and emotional maturity
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act and in line with TFG’s Employment Equity Policy.