Like everyone at Cummins, you will be asked to stretch your limits and demonstrate leadership. You can take advantage of opportunities for international career growth, training, work-life balance initiatives and much more.
Through a two-year developmental programme, work in a broad variety of finance roles. The role requires four, six month rotations in different finance disciplines and businesses.
- Completes assigned tasks within the finance discipline.
- Provides project and program support as needed to the team of assignment.
- Leads key projects within each rotation; responsible for delivering expected results during the rotation.
- Assists with monthly and annual account reconciliations and close activities.
- Prepares statistical reporting, including financial performance, variance explanations, and cost analysis.
- Learns the Cummins finance approach through contributions to a variety of projects and activities.
- Participates in team meetings and continuous improvement activities.
- Continues work toward appropriate certification, as needed.
- Honours Degree in 2018
- Students In All Fields of Study Welcome to Apply
- Have Achieved and overall average of 65% or better (In undergraduate studies)
- Minimal relevant work experience required.