|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Location:||Cape Town, Claremont, Newlands|
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and highly creative Digital Marketing Executive to join our amazing growing Cape Town operation.
We need someone who “gets” SaaS technology and can help shape the messaging, supporting collateral and positioning of the company platform and products. Working with the Product, Marketing and Sales teams, you will work collaboratively to understand the needs of the business to be able to market and sell the product. This will involve mapping out the collateral and marketing requirements for each product – requiring a good understanding of the financial industry, the products and buyer personas, alongside an ability to translate technical capabilities into benefits for the users and the businesses they work for.
This is a self-starter position and we need someone who possesses the skillset to generate content unaided. This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior/mid-level marketer who’s looking to progress their career to the next level, working in the heart of a digital technology company with major global financial brands.
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing/Business/Technology or related field
- Three to five years’ digital marketing experience ideally from a FinTech/SaaS background
- Very strong written communication skills
- Proven history of creating and executing effective product marketing programs
- Solid understanding of SaaS, Marketing Automation, CRM, Email & Video marketing
- Proven experience of creating both thought leadership and technical content to promote online products
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Proactive, self-starter able to forge a new role within the engineering heart of the company
- Ability to use a range of software (e.g. Adobe CS) to create content (training and resources will be provided)
- Help develop product messaging and communicate product value
- Conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- Work with sales team to understand prospect/customer problems and demands
- Work closely with product managers and liaise with me to proactively explore ideas for marketing campaigns to promote products
- Create regular product blog articles across the product lines
- Create screencasts of product features and updates
- Write both technical and thought leadership content (white papers)
- “Own” the product pages on website and regularly update
- “Own” the Platform update email to customers
- Assist with Help/Knowledge sites for products
- Assist with Case Studies (Customer Success stories)
- Some competitor analysis and market research
- Liaise with Customer Success team to get feedback on products
- Work with social media manager to promote products via social
Kurtosys provides an industry class digital experience platform for financial services companies. Our platform enables financial institutions to orchestrate their data across websites, documents and portals to increase sales, marketing and client servicing e?iciency.
The Kurtosys SaaS platform offers a range of fund marketing and investor servicing solutions including investment management websites, fund data tools, automated fund factsheets, secure investor portals and document libraries.
Our infrastructure and technology are underpinned by our global ISO-27001 certification in information security management; and we have a deep understanding of working with data, industry regulations and compliance issues.
Founded in 2002, Kurtosys was funded from Silicon Valley investment and now operates across four global offices and employs over 150 talented people. We work with some of the world’s largest asset management brands that include banks, wealth managers, mutual fund providers and alternative investments.