Interns are recruited annually from various tertiary institutions for participation in a structured Internship Programme. The rationale behind the programme is to increase skills within the company as well as the industry.
Specific Role Responsibilities
- o This Intern would be expected to assist in the collation and analysis of data from multiple sources. They should have the ability to analyze data and turn this into information able to be shared amongst peers and dealers.
- o The Intern would accompany the BDM’s on local (Gauteng) dealership visits and assist in business management at dealer level covering all aspects of sales and operations within the dealership environment.
- o The Intern would also be expected to assist with the management, planning and operations of dealer specific events and meetings and attend such meetings with the ability to contribute and to perform an administrative tasks associated with these meetings and events.
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal Skills
• Initiative and creative problem solving skills
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.