DataCore Media -Digital Strategist Vacancy in Fourways Feb 2018
|Remuneration:||R20000 – R35000 per month negotiable Cost to company|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Looking for an experienced digital agency professional to help our business step up from the startup phase to a leading South African agency. We have a wide range of big and small clients who are growing fast. We need a dynamic individual who can help build on our existing client relationships and establish new ones. Given the success of the past couple of years we are looking to invest in someone with entrepreneurial drive and a passion for digital media.
The role will include:
- Support Managing Director in continuing to grow the business.
- Prepare and deliver top quality proposals and presentations to clients.
- Work with campaign management team to ensure we achieving client goals.
- Generate enthusiasm for and commitment to your client’s business.
- Build strong relationships with clients and assist in their understanding of digital.
- Help ceate innovative media strategies and articulate these effectively to client.
- Identify new online opportunities for your clients.
- Keep current with industry trends.
- Be ready to help the team when you’re needed.
- Look for red flags on campaign performance and provide solutions for quick fixes.
DataCore Media is a digital media and data consultancy. Our primary focus is to effectively capture and manage digital media data to achieve and continuously improve online marketing objectives.
We only focus on on our core strength rather than a broad digital offering which includes paid social, search, programmatic and premium digital media buying as well as the necessary analytics to effectively optimise for an end performance goal.
- A degree preferabably with analytical type subjects.
- Good industry relationships with publishers and prospective clients.
- A minimum of three years of proven experience in a digital media role.
- A strong understanding of online technologies is required.
- Digital Agency and/or marketing agency experience
- Experience or a good understanding of analytical platforms like Google Analytics, Facebook or Twitter insights, Brands Eye, Sprout Social, Meltwater or similar.
- Experience with Google adwords and Facebook Business manager as well as other programmatic platforms
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Solid digital experience in a client service and/or project management role.
- Superb interpersonal skills coupled with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A positive attitude towards tight deadlines and works well in a pressurised environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Hard working and eager to learn attitude.
- Exceptional writing, communication and confident presentation skills.
- Willing to work extra hours when jobs require it.
- Valid, driver’s licence and own transport.